Frida Lund is a writer and has written fantastic books on food and wine. Frida blogs on elle.se And pods with Sofia Wood (pasta!) And Therese Krupa. She shows her incredible food and other nice and also personally on Instagram @_fridalund And on the blog.
When we realized that Frida uses our emotional cards with the oldest child, we were very happy! Heard that the cards make a difference in people's lives means everything. Of course, we wanted to talk to Frida a bit about it and about the mother role, life as a parent and feelings about it.
"That they should realize that they are people with more dimensions, my psychologist once said that it is the finest you can give their child, that a feeling that, for example, angry has so many bottoms, from annoyed, angry, angry to furious, And the same thing with joy. The emotional card helps with it. "
- Hi Frida! How long have you been a parent?
Soon five years.
- We at Bonki think that emotional talk with children is kind of the most important thing there is. But if we focus on the parent's feelings for a while - how did you feel about having children and how were the emotions when the child arrived?
Oh, there was a lot of emotions all over to me, we had tried to have children for three years before I got pregnant with Florence so I was pretty fun during pregnancy but when he came and the classic baby blues I was so incredibly in love.
- What unexpected feelings do you experience as a parent?
In the beginning the concern that the baby would breathe, that they were doing right. Then I was not prepared for the strong love I felt for my firstborn.
- I understand that you use the emotional cards at home. Want to tell me more?
I love them. They have given rise to so many nice conversations and it feels like I was delighted on the door to my son's interior. How nice!
- What do you want that emotionally with the children at home can give them?
That they should realize that they are people with more dimensions, my psychologist once said that it is the finest you can give their child, that a feeling that, for example, angry has so many bottoms, from annoyed, angry, angry to furious, and Same with joy. The emotional card helps with it.
Thank you Frida for sharing your thoughts! Follow Frida on Instagram
You will find the emotional cards HERE